Eagle Valley Talon ABM is an animal bedding material manufactured from 100% Northwest White Pine with approximately 4% moisture content. This makes the product more absorbent than traditional wood shavings, crumbled newspaper or corncob materials. Northwest White Pine, a natural deodorizer, controls ammonia the natural way. There are
·NO ADDITIVES or CHEMICALS in the production process.
· Compared to regular wood shavings, this product will absorb more moisture, greatly suppress ammonia, and provide a cleaner, safer and more pleasant living environment for your animals.
· Quality: Talon ABM’s performance qualities far outweigh traditional wood shavings 9 to 1. Waste from the stall is greatly reduced and the material that is removed with the waste is completely bio-degradable.
· Safety First: Talon ABM is a crumbled, densified bedding designed for traction during initial application. It doesn’t slip and slide like many wood pellet materials.
· Faster Absorption Rate: The increased surface area of Talon ABM versus full pellet bedding means ABM absorbs urine quicker, pulling it into the wood cells and keeping your stalls, stables, cages and pens dryer.
· Cost and Fiber Efficiency: The crumbled product has a lower bulk density (lbs/cubic foot), so it takes fewer bags to achieve the same bedding depth as a full pellet bedding. This reduces waste, initial setup cost and results in better conservation of natural resources.
What can Talon ABM be used for?
· Equine (stable and trailer)
· Family Livestock (cattle, goats, lambs)
· Small Caged Animals
· Dog and Cat (pen and litter box)